Please reserve table via our email - [email protected] with number of diners, booking date and time, your name and your contact number.
We will reply and confirm your reservation ASAP. Thank you very much.
Welcome to Dragon Pearl, a Chinese Restaurant in Shanklin, on the Isle of Wight.
Welcome to the popular Dragon Pearl Chinese restaurant and take away based in Shanklin on the Isle of Wight. Whether you are a regular customer or someone we have yet to greet personally, we hope that you enjoy your stay with us. If you have never visited our Chinese restaurant before, you can catch a glimpse of what we have to offer throughout our website.
Our Restaurant Features
- A luxury dining experience
- Beautiful location, in Shanklin near the beach
- Takeaway (no delivery service)
- Groups welcome
- Special occasion dining
- Perfect for romantic dining
- We accept all Visa/Mastercard/Solo..
What our customers are saying...
- My husband has constantly raved about this place, so we went last night and I tried the Cantonese duck that he likes so much - well, he was absolutely right! Also tried a mixed prawn, chicken and pork dish that was really good, and the rice noodles were superb, all in all, excellent, tasty and really reasonable prices, quick efficient service, easy parking - what more can we ask for? What a shame they're not in Ventnor! - Torocontento, Trip Advisor
- Definitely a hidden gem of the island, located down the back streets of Shanklin. Very clean place with friendly, attentive staff who were at your table before you needed them. Food delicious and all cooked fresh and came out piping hot. Free car park opposite after 6pm too. I would suggest you booked a table before your visit, so not to be disappointed that you can't get in. Vicky, Trip Advisor
- Went to this place tonight for a Chinese curry. The waitress was very nice the food came out hot and very tasty and was very well priced .. Very good value for money. A very happy evening was gad by all. Recommended Mikey, Trip Advisor
Our Location & Opening Times
Tel: 01983 862687
Sunday to Thursday: 5PM-9:30PM , Friday and Saturday: 5PM-10PM, Closed every Tuesday. .